Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: NEW Kawasaki Large Screen for the 2017 model  (Read 8208 times)

Online Motor_psycho

• Versys Member
  • Bike: V1000 2015
  • City / Town: Petoskey,MI
Re: NEW Kawasaki Large Screen for the 2017 model
« Reply #60 on: October 23, 2017, 03:10:35 AM »
Running a Madstad 18" screen here after trying the larger Kawa screen. The Kawasaki bigger screen is much better than the smaller stock screen. I've now put 1000 miles on the Madstad and it's very quiet as for buffeting. Just a light smooth breeze and I can have my visor up at 80 mph. Madstad has a benefit of the angle of attack is adjustable as well as height. It's an ugly contraption that works great.

Offline fredcannock

• Versys Newbie
  • Bike: 2015 versys 1000
  • City / Town: NJ
Re: NEW Kawasaki Large Screen for the 2017 model
« Reply #61 on: December 05, 2017, 10:38:16 PM »
*Originally Posted by Vern1 [+]
I fitted a Puig touring screen and barkbusters last week and did a run from Surrey to bike show at Peterborough on Saturday.  Wind noise reduced, could ride with visor open but steering very light at above 80 and increased buffeting from other traffic and cross winds.  Think angle of the screen is to upright or possibly the shape.  Has anyone else experienced this and is there any adjustable mounting bracket like the ones Palmer products do for Tiger 1050?

Ive only had my bike out twice since i got it but it has the Puig and I noticed the buffeting when i get behind other vehicles.

Recent Topics