Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Just traded my 16 Versys 1000. Many accessories and like new!  (Read 2054 times)

Offline Redwings01

• Versys Member
  • Bike: 2016 Vesysy 1000
  • City / Town: Yalaha
Just traded my 16 Versys 1000. Many accessories and like new!
« on: September 16, 2017, 07:01:07 PM »
OK gang, I've been here about a year and have lurked in the background absorbing and learning. Alas, my lass wanted a bigger bike. I loved the Versys, she just hated riding on it and she rides with me all the time. I kept in the Kawi lineup and was delivered today a 17 Kawasaki Voyager. Hope I can get used to going alot slower that the Versys!! Anyways, my bike has 2200 mile son it and the accessories all have less then 1000 miles/6 months on them. If the part comes with mounting bolts. etc, it will be included. All these parts are as new to being new as possible. I live in the central Florida area, so if you want to look at them prior to purchase, I'm fine with that. Otherwise, I'll have to text/email you some pictures as I do not know how to post on here. Thanks guys, and I appreciate all the knowledge you have given me!!

1. Cortech Super 2.0 SLoped magnetic tank bag. Probably the best looking/fitting bag on the market in my opinion for the Versys.  (50 dollars/130 new)
2. Motowerks 1in risers. (35 dollars/70 new)
3. Gear indicator. The one off Ebay. (20 dollars/43 new)
4. Puig R12 Sliders/protectors (45 dollars/90 new)
5. Radiator grille protector. Cant remember who I bought it from, maybe Twisted Throttle. I know it was 90 dollars. (45 dollars)
6. Motowerks Driver peg lower adapters (30 dollars/50 new)
7. OEM windscreen. Removed at mile 2. (20 dollars/Came with bike)
8. Passenger floorboards. Kuryakyn Kinetic floorboards, black Kuryakyn mounts (7573), and Twisted Throttle peg adapters. (90 dollars/ 195 new) - Best accessory ever added. Used the same set up on my Kawasaki C14.
9. OEM top case. Includes the following. Kawi top case, base plate, back rest pad, titanium and black inserts.
(300 dollars/550 new).

If you'd like it shipped, actual shipping will be charged. ANY questions, please ask!!!! Again, thanks guys!! It's been a pleasure.

Online Le ptit Quebec

• Versys Pro
  • Bike: Versys 1000
  • City / Town: Paris
Re: Just traded my 16 Versys 1000. Many accessories and like new!
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2017, 08:57:17 AM »
Hey Redwings

SAd you had to let go the Big V.

It's a great bike and comfy for the pilot and the passager, depending if she is tall or not. My wike like the seat (reshaped by Moillo) but she's high and get ell the wind at high speed. It's the inly complain I get.

As for the parts, i'm interested in your Motowerks 1in risers. Could you arrange shipping in Europe?

Cheers and enjoy the new horse.

Offline TallyRex

• Versys Master
  • Bike: V1K, 900RS, ZRX1200
  • City / Town: Tallahassee
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2017, 11:07:21 AM »
Dibs on the following:

4. Puig R12 Sliders/protectors
5. Radiator grille protector. Cant remember who I bought it from, maybe Twisted Throttle.

Once you find out the shipping charges, send me a PM with the total price.  I can PayPal you the money or send you a check.

Kenny

Offline dketchum

• Versys Pro
  • Bike: 16 Versys 1000
  • City / Town: San Antonio
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2017, 01:18:37 PM »
*Originally Posted by Redwings01 [+]
OK gang, I've been here about a year and have lurked in the background absorbing and learning. Alas, my lass wanted a bigger bike. I loved the Versys, she just hated riding on it and she rides with me all the time. I kept in the Kawi lineup and was delivered today a 17 Kawasaki Voyager. Hope I can get used to going alot slower that the Versys!! Anyways, my bike has 2200 mile son it and the accessories all have less then 1000 miles/6 months on them. If the part comes with mounting bolts. etc, it will be included. All these parts are as new to being new as possible. I live in the central Florida area, so if you want to look at them prior to purchase, I'm fine with that. Otherwise, I'll have to text/email you some pictures as I do not know how to post on here. Thanks guys, and I appreciate all the knowledge you have given me!!

1. Cortech Super 2.0 SLoped magnetic tank bag. Probably the best looking/fitting bag on the market in my opinion for the Versys.  (50 dollars/130 new)
2. Motowerks 1in risers. (35 dollars/70 new)
3. Gear indicator. The one off Ebay. (20 dollars/43 new)
4. Puig R12 Sliders/protectors (45 dollars/90 new)
5. Radiator grille protector. Cant remember who I bought it from, maybe Twisted Throttle. I know it was 90 dollars. (45 dollars)
6. Motowerks Driver peg lower adapters (30 dollars/50 new)
7. OEM windscreen. Removed at mile 2. (20 dollars/Came with bike)
8. Passenger floorboards. Kuryakyn Kinetic floorboards, black Kuryakyn mounts (7573), and Twisted Throttle peg adapters. (90 dollars/ 195 new) - Best accessory ever added. Used the same set up on my Kawasaki C14.
9. OEM top case. Includes the following. Kawi top case, base plate, back rest pad, titanium and black inserts.
(300 dollars/550 new).

If you'd like it shipped, actual shipping will be charged. ANY questions, please ask!!!! Again, thanks guys!! It's been a pleasure.
I am interested in the top case.
Do you know if the Kawasaki top case will hold at least one full face Helmet? Do you have any pictures?

Offline Redwings01

• Versys Member
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2017, 04:27:38 PM »
Grille and Sliders are Kenny's. I'll have to check into the shipping on the risers to Paris for Quebec. Not sure if it'll be worth it for you, buy we'll check. Dketchum and I are working out shipping particulars on the top case.

Offline Redwings01

• Versys Member
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2017, 07:56:23 PM »
Risers are back on the table.

Offline Rememo

• Versys Newbie
  • Bike: 2017
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2017, 10:03:48 PM »
*Originally Posted by Redwings01 [+]

I'll take the Motowerks Driver peg lower adapters.

Offline Redwings01

• Versys Member
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2017, 10:32:46 PM »
Rememo. Disregard my PM. Driver peg adapters to Rememo.

Offline Phil254

• Versys Member
  • City / Town: Manchester
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2017, 08:46:06 AM »
Good morning do u still have the gear indicator is it a round one to fit the dash and what would shipping be to the uk cheers phil

P.s shame ur mrs dont like the bike mine is getting used to it 👍

Offline Motor_psycho

• Versys Member
  • Bike: V1000 2015
  • City / Town: Petoskey,MI
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2017, 01:42:20 PM »
Dibs on gear indicator-I'll ride down when I get back home when power is restored ???? Could be a while :(. Currently in Michigan. But I could PayPal and ship to Gainesville.

I'll take the Radiator Guard if that does not work out

I'm also looking for a seat if anyone is reading this who has one.

Funny but my old lady liked the Versys over the Vulcan Nomad 1700 for comfort but she likes riding her own Vulcan 650S better. I ended up with the Versys as the deal was too good to pa$$ up.

In the end the Vulcan was a little heavy for me but a great bike. You will love it. I wanted cruise control.

« Last Edit: September 19, 2017, 01:46:42 PM by Motor_psycho »

Recent Topics