Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: 2016 factory seat with seat concepts cover installed.  (Read 578 times)

Offline neasbittjj

• Versys Pro
  • It is what it is
  • Bike: Versys 1000LT
  • City / Town: san diego
2016 factory seat with seat concepts cover installed.
« on: November 28, 2017, 02:44:43 AM »
Bought a Corbin seat for my 2016 right after I had the factory seat covered with a Seat Concepts cover. Its been sitting waiting for me to put it back on when I trade it in. I dont think I will ever get rid of this bike so for sale it goes. You pay shipping. I used it maybe for 1 month and it has sat since getting dusty.

I cant remember what I paid for the cover...maybe 130.00 or so? Asking 200.00 for entire seat. Its comfortable and definitely more so than the factory vinyl. I have a box and padding from my Corbin ill throw in so your shipping is true cost. If your in the So Cal/San Diego area I can meet you. I have no idea if it will fit a 2017 model. Obviously if your out of the continental USA you should buy locally as shipping would be terrible.

PM me if your interested with your info. Sorry I wont do endless emails back and forth so send me a number to call you. Its faster.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2017, 02:50:13 AM by neasbittjj »
Joshua Neasbitt

Offline Gimmie02

• Versys Newbie
  • Bike: 2016 Versey 1000
  • City / Town: Brooklyn NY
Re: 2016 factory seat with seat concepts cover installed.
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2017, 03:30:16 AM »
I'm flying in to LA for Christmas week and staying in an Deigo. If you still have it I will come by and check it out and if all good I'll buy it.  pm your phone # and I'll contact you when I'm there. Thank you

Recent Topics

waggish