Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: One Of Those Just In Case Purchases  (Read 1167 times)

Online weljo2001

• Versys God
  • Bike: 2016 Versys 1000LT
  • City / Town: Norwalk,CA
Re: One Of Those Just In Case Purchases
« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2017, 02:09:30 AM »
*Originally Posted by stlee29 [+]
Joseph,

:37: AED (Automated External Defibrillators) for the bike. Happy New Year and  :031:

:001: :001: Wishing you & your family a Fantastic New Year....
I'm not a Gynecologist. "But I'll Take A Look"

Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth...Mike Tyson

"Ya'll can go to hell, I'm goin' to Texas!"...Davey Crockett

Online weljo2001

• Versys God
  • Bike: 2016 Versys 1000LT
  • City / Town: Norwalk,CA
Re: One Of Those Just In Case Purchases
« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2018, 01:57:49 AM »
Finally got to use the power pack a few times. First time a couple of weeks ago i was out for lunch and my Scala PacTalk chimed the battery was almost dead so i hooked it to the power pack while i was eating and after lunch went on with the rest of my day running errands on the bike and the PacTalk did fine. Today the oldest boy was over and the battery on his GSXR-750 has been dead for some time. He has a SAE pigtail to hook a charger up to so i had tried several times over the last 2 months to charge it but it wasn't getting any juice. I tried to take the seat off to hook the charger up with the clamps directly to the battery but i couldn't get his seat off. He took the seat off today. So i hook up the power pack and it fired right up disconnected the power pack and it kept running so the battery might still be okay. i told him to make sure the pigtail was connectedly properly and we found that the fuse for the pig tail was blown. Replaced the fuse and hook up the charger to see if it will hold a charge...As far as the power pack i'm glad i have it....
I'm not a Gynecologist. "But I'll Take A Look"

Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth...Mike Tyson

"Ya'll can go to hell, I'm goin' to Texas!"...Davey Crockett

Recent Topics