Top Posters Today

TYKE TYKE
7 Posts
100milesaway 100milesaway
3 Posts
PhilDHY
3 Posts
jerry_james jerry_james
3 Posts


Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Road 5's in stock  (Read 1906 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Crosshairs

  • Versys Pro
  • ***
  • Posts: 434
  • Gender: Male
  • Bike: 2016 Versys 1000
  • City / Town: East Coast
  • Country: us
Re: Road 5's in stock
« Reply #30 on: January 06, 2018, 10:45:37 PM »
Jeez, some of you guys are relics... :001: :001: :001: :031:

Offline Keener

  • Versys Pro
  • ***
  • Posts: 221
  • Gender: Male
  • Bike: 2015 Versys 1000
  • Country: ca
Re: Road 5's in stock
« Reply #31 on: January 07, 2018, 01:41:57 AM »
*Originally Posted by jackthebiker [+]
I take long trips all the time, have since the 60s. So I ride in the rain a lot. I simple said we SLOW DOWN in the rain and probably any modern tire will work fine in rain when not pushed hard.  :2:

lol.....ok  :020:    we all slow down in the rain and ride slower in the corners...then , i guess my point was that we all do not have to be so mine full of this and some tires can help in this...PR4 are designed for this and are better than a tire that is not....sometimes pushing hard just happens by mistake or circumstance especially on long trips which i have taken many aswell ..  better tires can make the difference eh..63 years old and right back at you :2:



« Last Edit: January 07, 2018, 02:12:03 AM by Keener »

Offline 100milesaway

  • Versys God
  • *****
  • Posts: 3653
  • Gender: Male
  • Bike: Versys 1000
  • City / Town: Leyburn. N Yorks
  • Country: england
Re: Road 5's in stock
« Reply #32 on: January 07, 2018, 07:34:45 AM »
*Originally Posted by Keener [+]
lol.....ok  :020:    we all slow down in the rain and ride slower in the corners...then , i guess my point was that we all do not have to be so mine full of this and some tires can help in this...PR4 are designed for this and are better than a tire that is not....sometimes pushing hard just happens by mistake or circumstance especially on long trips which i have taken many aswell ..  better tires can make the difference eh..63 years old and right back at you :2:
Yes yes yes, but you could be old and confused   :008:   :152:
If man evolved from monkeys, why are there still monkeys?

Offline TYKE

  • Versys Mega God
  • ******
  • Posts: 5206
  • Gender: Male
  • Bike: GREEN, 2017 GT
  • City / Town: Ballymena, Antrim
  • Country: england
Re: Road 5's in stock
« Reply #33 on: January 07, 2018, 09:56:49 AM »
*Originally Posted by 100milesaway [+]
Yes yes yes, but you could be old and confused   :008:   :152:

 :008:  as you will be on the 15th of this months Geoff   :5:     :4:   
You preach what you need to hear

Roger (Rog)

Online Tony the oldie

  • Versys God
  • *****
  • Posts: 1006
  • Gender: Male
  • Bike: V1000 green
  • City / Town: Chelmsford
  • Country: gb
Re: Road 5's in stock
« Reply #34 on: January 07, 2018, 10:44:19 AM »
*Originally Posted by TYKE [+]
:008:  as you will be on the 15th of this months Geoff   :5:     :4:

A little bit harsh there Rog - at least he's remembered the date when he is 70 😀😀😇

And as I am only 67 perhaps I should change my Forum name  :180: :whistle:  if only I could remember how to  :lostit:  :020:

Of course Crosshairs is correct - there are some relics here but at least we are still here 😎😎

Tony the not so Oldie as he thought

Offline TYKE

  • Versys Mega God
  • ******
  • Posts: 5206
  • Gender: Male
  • Bike: GREEN, 2017 GT
  • City / Town: Ballymena, Antrim
  • Country: england
Re: Road 5's in stock
« Reply #35 on: January 07, 2018, 04:48:06 PM »
True Tony...Geoff knows I'm only taking the p*ss   :008:   
You preach what you need to hear

Roger (Rog)

Online Tony the oldie

  • Versys God
  • *****
  • Posts: 1006
  • Gender: Male
  • Bike: V1000 green
  • City / Town: Chelmsford
  • Country: gb
Re: Road 5's in stock
« Reply #36 on: January 07, 2018, 04:55:22 PM »
*Originally Posted by TYKE [+]
True Tony...Geoff knows I'm only taking the p*ss   :008:

Yes I knew that, me too  :031:

Offline Crosshairs

  • Versys Pro
  • ***
  • Posts: 434
  • Gender: Male
  • Bike: 2016 Versys 1000
  • City / Town: East Coast
  • Country: us
Re: Road 5's in stock
« Reply #37 on: January 09, 2018, 10:25:48 PM »
I got my tires today.......it seems like they sent me some cats too...




Offline weljo2001

  • Versys Master
  • ****
  • Posts: 872
  • Gender: Male
  • Bike: 2016 Versys 1000LT
  • City / Town: Norwalk,CA
  • Country: us
Re: Road 5's in stock
« Reply #38 on: January 09, 2018, 10:50:19 PM »
*Originally Posted by Crosshairs [+]
I got my tires today.......it seems like they sent me some cats too...






New Rubbers & Pussy....Seems to be a good day...
I'm not a Gynecologist. "But I'll Take A Look"

Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth...Mike Tyson

"Ya'll can go to hell, I'm goin' to Texas!"...Davey Crockett

Offline stlee29

  • Versys Master
  • ****
  • Posts: 769
  • Gender: Male
  • Good rides.....
  • Bike: V1K 2013
  • City / Town: Penang
  • Country: my
Re: Road 5's in stock
« Reply #39 on: January 09, 2018, 11:23:31 PM »
 :008: let us know how she feels  :007:  :1:
This is a bloody great Bike....!

My V1K Blog: https://www.versys1000.com/index.php/topic,12733.0.html

 



Recent Topics


waggish