Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: January 2018 on the french Riviera  (Read 931 times)

Offline melges

• Versys Member
  • Bike: Versys Tourer
  • City / Town: Saint Raphael
Re: January 2018 on the french Riviera
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2018, 04:57:56 PM »
#Sonny.....maybe you can take into account that the majority of the videos of the members of the group are amateur videos .... video editing too ... without professional ambition ... with the sole purpose of sharing the common joy of driving in VERSYS 1000 .... :002:

Online Sonny

• Versys God
  • Bike: KLZ1000, VN900C
  • City / Town: DFW, TX
« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2018, 05:09:24 PM »
I enjoy the vids and share the V1K joy, brother.  :028:
G2Ergo throttle tube, Givi Airflow screen, Dan Moto carbon fiber exhaust, Grip Puppies, Moto Werk bar risers, Kaw rad guard

Offline TYKE

• Versys Mega God
  • Bike: GREEN, 2017 GT
  • City / Town: Ballymena, Antrim
« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2018, 08:16:22 PM »
What a shame that you're deprived of great music on Youtube   :lostit:   
Be wary of an old man in a world where men die young

Roger (Rog)

Online Sonny

• Versys God
  • Bike: KLZ1000, VN900C
  • City / Town: DFW, TX
« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2018, 08:50:16 PM »
Oh, it's not that bad, Rog. Different things are blocked in different countries. But there are usually work-arounds.

Used to be, if you wanted your band to learn a song you had to make and physically distribute cassette copies to everyone. Now, you can type nearly any song title into youtube and find the original recording, then just send the link. It's really a fantastic cultural resource, despite its erosion of copyright.

Think how the world would be impoverished by the loss of youtube now. It would be a real blow to human culture and communication and I hope it never happens.
G2Ergo throttle tube, Givi Airflow screen, Dan Moto carbon fiber exhaust, Grip Puppies, Moto Werk bar risers, Kaw rad guard

Offline TYKE

• Versys Mega God
  • Bike: GREEN, 2017 GT
  • City / Town: Ballymena, Antrim
« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2018, 08:39:01 AM »
*Originally Posted by Sonny [+]
Oh, it's not that bad, Rog. Different things are blocked in different countries. But there are usually work-arounds.

Used to be, if you wanted your band to learn a song you had to make and physically distribute cassette copies to everyone. Now, you can type nearly any song title into youtube and find the original recording, then just send the link. It's really a fantastic cultural resource, despite its erosion of copyright.

Think how the world would be impoverished by the loss of youtube now. It would be a real blow to human culture and communication and I hope it never happens.

I totally agree, I use Youtube for all sorts of research plus there must be hours and hours of fun and laughs to be had on there

I have also used it for bass tabs  :028:   
Be wary of an old man in a world where men die young

Roger (Rog)

Offline jerry_james

• Versys Pro
  • Love riding the Big V
  • Bike: 15 Versys 1000LT
  • City / Town: Joplin, Missouri
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2018, 02:31:09 AM »
Great video! It makes me wanna go ride! Can't wait for spring to get here.
Jerry James
2015 Kawasaki Versys 1000LT
Joplin, Missouri
http://www.motoadrenaline.net/

Recent Topics