Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Information on Switch beneath hazard warning switch.  (Read 878 times)

Offline Sonny

• Versys God
  • Bike: KLZ1000, VN900C
  • City / Town: DFW, TX
Re: Information on Switch beneath hazard warning switch.
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2018, 04:37:16 PM »
I was thinking someone had installed a Pannier Jettison System: a nice simple circuit that fires explosive bolts, sending the side cases arcing high over the tree line to either side of the road, just the thing for bootleggers and contraband transporters under pursuit by the authorities.

That or, a TRS (Tailgater Resolution System), which ejects a can of roofing nails onto the road surface to remove tailgaters.

Both available from your nearest Outlaw Motech dealer, renowned for their motorcycle smoke  dispensers and the always useful rear-firing Deafener/Blinder Horn and Strobe combo.  :007:
G2Ergo throttle tube, Givi Airflow screen, Dan Moto carbon fiber exhaust, Grip Puppies, Moto Werk bar risers, Kaw rad guard

Offline Bart

• Versys Pro
  • City / Town: West Wales
« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2018, 04:48:56 PM »
Ah yes smoke.....back in the day I used to "smoke bomb" the odd tailgater on my aircooled RD250, it was especially effective just after pootling along in a town, just open it up and they would soon back off...happy days  :152:

Offline DaveHilton

• Versys Pro
  • Bike: Versys 1000 GT
  • City / Town: North Wales
« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2018, 09:01:27 AM »
*Originally Posted by DanielJ [+]
After closer inspection and many grunts I discovered that "switch" is in fact a cable tie and not a switch for a 007 seat ejector for passenger.
many thanks
DanielJ

:008: :008: :008:
2015 Versys 1000 GT - Orange
2015 Z1000 SX - Green

Recent Topics

waggish