Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Seat  (Read 616 times)

Offline Addiecobb

• Versys Newbie
Seat
« on: June 25, 2018, 11:56:20 PM »
Corbin...Anyone got a comfior seat for sale than the standard one fitted to a 1000 16 plate versys UK pre
« Last Edit: June 28, 2018, 08:39:12 PM by Addiecobb »

Offline TYKE

• Versys Mega God
  • Bike: 2019 SE GT
  • City / Town: Northern Ireland .
Re: Seat
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2018, 07:54:16 AM »
Maybe drop into the new members introduction section and tell us a bit more about yourself  :002:     
Be wary of an old man in a world where men die young

Roger (Rog)

Offline longdog

• Versys God
  • Bike: Kawasaki Versys
  • City / Town: Swansea
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2018, 05:26:32 PM »
*Originally Posted by TYKE [+]
Maybe drop into the new members introduction section and tell us a bit more about yourself  :002:   

Yeah, agreed, but welcome to the Forum anyway  :031:
Titty bars aren't bad if you enjoy being sexually aroused without an outlet. Oh, and they're also convenient if you're in the mood for paying double the normal price for a drink. If I'm in the mood to be treated poorly while giving up large amounts of cash, I visit a BMW dealership

Offline Addiecobb

• Versys Newbie
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2018, 07:03:41 PM »
Not a new member just haven't been on for a long time .I got a 16 plate versys 1000 what more do you need to know I'm not looking for a date lol

Offline TYKE

• Versys Mega God
  • Bike: 2019 SE GT
  • City / Town: Northern Ireland .
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2018, 06:09:55 AM »
*Originally Posted by Addiecobb [+]
Not a new member just haven't been on for a long time .I got a 16 plate versys 1000 what more do you need to know I'm not looking for a date lol

Its common practice when new to any forum to 'drop in' to the new members section and let people know that you have joined.

If you look at the other posts in the new members introduction section you will get the idea, I cant guarantee that you won't get an offer of a date, although it would probably be a first on here  :008: 

I can guarantee that you will be made very welcome on this friendly and helpful forum  :002:   
Be wary of an old man in a world where men die young

Roger (Rog)

Recent Topics