Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: BTInternet Email addresses  (Read 441 times)

Offline Admin

• Forum Administrator
  • Versys Pro
  • City / Town: London
BTInternet Email addresses
« on: July 09, 2018, 10:35:03 PM »
If you have a BTInternet email address in your profile then please be addressed that they are treating ALL forum emails as spam at the moment.

This happened once before back in 2017 but got resolved. We're currently waiting for them to sort this one out.

I would seriously advise no one to use BTInternet as your email provider. A look on their forums gives an insight to the rediculois number of issues they have. We have members from all over the world and BTInternet is the only email provider that constantly gives us problems.

Anyway, we'll see how this goes but be aware that if you need to reset your password then forget it, you'll simply get locked out. As I say we would advise you changing your profile email provider, maybe to gmail or something like that.

:031:

Offline Admin

• Forum Administrator
  • Versys Pro
Re: BTInternet Email addresses
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2018, 02:35:29 PM »
BT say that this is now fixed.

Would be good if any BTInternet users could confirm this (by the fact that they are now receiving forum emails).  :028:

Offline TYKE

• Versys Mega God
  • Bike: Vivamus inter Versys
  • City / Town: Northern Ireland .
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2018, 02:48:37 PM »
*Originally Posted by Admin [+]
BT say that this is now fixed.

Would be good if any BTInternet users could confirm this (by the fact that they are now receiving forum emails).  :028:

Yep, BT forum P.M notifications are working well, I've received two today via my BT account and all working well

TBH I haven't ever experienced any issue in this regard  :002:   
Be wary of an old man in a world where men die young

Roger (Rog)

Offline Admin

• Forum Administrator
  • Versys Pro
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2018, 03:06:33 PM »
Thanks  :028:

Think it tends to be the initial "activation" email (when someone joins) and the "forgot password" email.

Recent Topics

waggish