Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Terry Adcock Flat Seat For The Versys 1000  (Read 621 times)

Online weljo2001

• Versys God
  • Bike: 2016 Versys 1000LT
  • City / Town: Norwalk,CA
Re: Terry Adcock Flat Seat For The Versys 1000
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2018, 10:22:07 PM »
*Originally Posted by Sonny [+]
Looks like he is building Russell Daylong -style wings for well under Russell prices.

I talked to the guy soon after getting my Versys, but I didn't want to send him my saddle and wait 5 or 6 weeks. And now, I'm doing all right with the stock item. I haven't made any long trips, so not much problem with the stock seat so far.

Now that you've got a spare you won't have to park the bike to get the Terry Adcock made... looking forward to your review, Joe.

Yep his seats are similiar to the daylongs. I had a Russell on my 09 Versys also I really liked it but my hip was still fresh from injury and the Russell spread my hips out to far for me at that time. So i sold it. Stupid Move i should have just kept it on the shelf till i healed up. I've been trying to find a stock seat pop up on a forum or eBay but no luck so i grabbed the Seat Concepts when it came available...
I'm not a Gynecologist. "But I'll Take A Look"

Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth...Mike Tyson

"Ya'll can go to hell, I'm goin' to Texas!"...Davey Crockett

Recent Topics