Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Grips position  (Read 576 times)

Offline Bart

• Versys Pro
  • City / Town: West Wales
Re: Grips position
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2018, 11:47:49 PM »
How about some adjustable risers, they could be angled back and set to rise just enough to miss the tank, like these. There are many on the market of varying prices.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Motorbike-Motorcycle-Handle-Bar-Fat-Bars-Mount-Clamp-Riser-Kit-7-81-8-22MM/263704206107?hash=item3d65fedb1b%3Ag%3AD20AAOSwo8pbMy5c&_sacat=0&_nkw=+fat+bar+risers&_from=R40&rt=nc&_trksid=m570.l1313

Online Claude

• Versys Pro
  • City / Town: Victoriaville Quebec
Re: Grips position
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2018, 03:27:25 AM »
*Originally Posted by Sonny [+]
Claude, you could fit risers with a flatter bar and achieve what you are after I suppose. That will run into some money though.

If you are thinking to do that, though, you ort to try the Motowerk risers first and see how you like it coming up a little and back a little. A number of us have done it and nobody has had any regrets.  :031:

Thatís an option for sure. I think Iíll begin with Rox adjustable risers and see where this will lead me to. I prefer to not replace the handlebar if itís possible. Thanks for your comments guys!

Recent Topics

waggish