Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Accessories for sale  (Read 493 times)

Offline longdog

• Versys God
  • Bike: Kawasaki Versys
  • City / Town: Swansea
Accessories for sale
« on: September 14, 2018, 08:56:01 AM »
I have a few accessories for sale from my Series I Versys.

Evotech radiator guard, £60.00 posted

Akrapovic end can and carbon heel guard, £350.00 posted

Touratech hand-guards, white with red extensions, £55.00 posted

Givi Airflow screen, £50.00 posted

To the best of my knowledge, these will fit all models of Versys 1000 and I think the Givi Airflow May fit the 650 Versys but I don’t know for sure.

All parts are used but in very good condition, prices are all posted or couriered to U.K. and payment should be by PayPal made as a gift or to friends & family.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2018, 08:57:46 AM by longdog »
Titty bars aren't bad if you enjoy being sexually aroused without an outlet. Oh, and they're also convenient if you're in the mood for paying double the normal price for a drink. If I'm in the mood to be treated poorly while giving up large amounts of cash, I visit a BMW dealership

Offline DeuceBG

• Versys Pro
  • Reality is a Matter of Perception...
  • Bike: 2015 versys 1000 GT
  • City / Town: Grantham
Re: Accessories for sale
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2018, 11:00:43 AM »
PM Sent  :028:

Offline longdog

• Versys God
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2018, 04:05:37 PM »
OK gents, the Givi Airflow and the PD Oiler have gone, if anyone is interested in any other parts, let me know and I am open to sensible offers.
Titty bars aren't bad if you enjoy being sexually aroused without an outlet. Oh, and they're also convenient if you're in the mood for paying double the normal price for a drink. If I'm in the mood to be treated poorly while giving up large amounts of cash, I visit a BMW dealership

Offline longdog

• Versys God
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2018, 07:19:39 AM »
Bump for the remaining bits, I am open to sensible offers gents.

Offline longdog

• Versys God
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2018, 08:59:51 PM »
So let’s try another bump before eBay

Recent Topics

waggish