Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Temperatura de motor  (Read 1627 times)

Offline Milwakie

• Versys Member
  • Bike: Versys 1000
  • City / Town: Tordera
Re: Temperatura de motor
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2018, 03:17:33 PM »
Eso y valorando la posibilidad de poner un interruptor para accionar el ventilador cuando estoy circulando entre tráfico para que no trabaje tanto tiempo a elevadas temperaturas,
Dando negativo al cable amarillo-azul que viene del Cid y va al tele del ventilador para su activación.

Offline TYKE

• Versys Mega God
  • Bike: GREEN, 2017 GT
  • City / Town: Northern Ireland .
« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2018, 06:00:30 PM »
Translation : 

That and evaluating the possibility of putting a switch to activate the fan when I am circulating in traffic so that it does not work so long at high temperatures,
Negative to the yellow-blue cable that comes from the CID and goes to the TV of the fan for activation.   
Be wary of an old man in a world where men die young

Roger (Rog)

Offline Milwakie

• Versys Member
« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2018, 07:11:11 PM »
Sorry, I was referring to "rele" not to TV, thanks.

Offline Milwakie

• Versys Member
« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2018, 07:26:27 PM »

Offline fear_factory84

• Versys Member
  • Bike: versys 1000 2017
  • City / Town: Rome, Italy
« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2018, 10:39:16 PM »
*Originally Posted by Milwakie [+]
Eso y valorando la posibilidad de poner un interruptor para accionar el ventilador cuando estoy circulando entre tráfico para que no trabaje tanto tiempo a elevadas temperaturas,
Dando negativo al cable amarillo-azul que viene del Cid y va al tele del ventilador para su activación.

Having the fan on, will mean that you will feel the heat more. I don't think it's a good idea.

The liquid cooling system is not sufficient enough to dissipate the engine heat when there are more than 20 degree C and you are not travelling at least at 50km/h. That's it.. it's a design issue and you need to live with it or sell the bike!

I have chosen to buy another bike, less powerful and lighter.

Please note that these heat issues are common with all the new euro 4 regulation bikes and it will likely be even worse with the euro 5 bikes. Additionally there are many worse bikes than the Versys in terms of engine heat. Think about the triumph tiger 800 for example.

Recent Topics

waggish