Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Using Kawasaki wiring harness for after market lights  (Read 139 times)

Offline Arizonapackrat

• Versys Member
  • Bike: 2016 versy
  • City / Town: Tucson
Using Kawasaki wiring harness for after market lights
« on: October 18, 2018, 06:27:34 PM »
I'm almost there. Do not want to pay Really high prices for their driving light system, so this is the final piece of the puzzle. How many wires am I going to have to deal with at the connector that goes into the actual light fixture. Hopefully I can get all the wiring needed up to that point from Kwai. Even the dealership here can't tell me how many wires are in that connector and what they do. I've looked at lights from $15-$150. I don't want to burn them out or damage existing wiring. Also even when I buy the stock sub-harness it should be obvious, there seems to be two candidates for that hook-up. A white large four way plug on the right side of the faring and a smaller black two-way located mid faring. I need to order these parts soon as Kwai seems unable to keep more than one or two in stock...IN THE WHOLE U.S. Any info will be appreciated
1967 150cc Honda Dream (a nightmare to look at).                        1972 450cc Honda Scrambler Moved to AZ on that one.                1976 650 cc Triumph Tiger, crashed.                                        1980ish Honda Silver Wing.                                                     1984 Harley Shovelhead HD means hundreds of dollars.            2016 Kawasaki 1000 cc Versy

Recent Topics

waggish