Author Topic: Seat Concepts available in UK now.  (Read 618 times)

Online TowerMan

• Versys Master
  • Bike: Mk1 V650 & Mk2 V1k
  • City / Town: Biggar.
Seat Concepts available in UK now.
on: October 25, 2018, 10:35:43 PM
FYI

Whilst generally trawling the internet for all things V1k I noticed that 'Seat Concepts' now have a UK distributor  - via www.adventurebikewarehouse.com  :028:

So I pinged off the standard question(s) :002:

I see that you are now a dealer for Seat Concepts products.
You do not list all motorcycles on your website BUT are you able to supply a 'Foam and Seat Cover' for a 2015 Kawasaki Versys 1000.
https://seatconcepts.com/collections/kawasaki/products/kawasaki-2012-16-kle1000-versys
If you can what would be your price delivered to a UK postcode.

and got this reply :028:

Hi Richard
Yes we are the UK importer for Seat Concepts therefore anything in their inventory we can supply. However we canít give you a 100% accurate price for the seat due to daily changing world banking rates pound against the dollar. We arenít charged until the actual order is processed by Seat Concepts, there is then the shipping and upon arrival in the UK the dreaded Import duty.
What we actually do is take £100 deposit with the order then once we receive the seat here in the shop we can accurately calculate the cost.
I would ESTIMATE the cost to be somewhere close to £250 but I must stress this is a GUESTIMATE.
Our Seat Concepts expert Beccy is on leave this week but will be back in next Tuesday should you want any further information, or she may have a more accurate calculation on the price. 
Many Thanks
Regards
Stuart
0161 736 8040
www.adventurebikewarehouse.com

this may be of use to someone in the UK  :027:

Richard  :001:
Last Edit: October 25, 2018, 10:45:50 PM by TowerMan
Richard    :001:

Offline 100milesaway

• Versys God
  • Bike: Versys 650 MK3
  • City / Town: Leyburn. N Yorks
Re: Seat Concepts available in UK now.
Reply #1 on: October 26, 2018, 01:54:26 PM
*Originally Posted by TowerMan [+]
FYI

Whilst generally trawling the internet for all things V1k I noticed that 'Seat Concepts' now have a UK distributor  - via www.adventurebikewarehouse.com  :028:

So I pinged off the standard question(s) :002:

and got this reply :028:

this may be of use to someone in the UK  :027:

Richard  :001:
    Not you though hey Richard.     :757: :whistle:
If man evolved from monkeys, why are there still monkeys?