Author Topic: Sub-harness for 1000 auxillary lights  (Read 264 times)

Offline Arizonapackrat

• Versys Member
  • Bike: 2016 versy
  • City / Town: Tucson
Sub-harness for 1000 auxillary lights
on: November 08, 2018, 04:38:00 AM
Just finished a rant in electrical thought I would throw out a call to see if anyone had access to the stock wiring for auxiliary lights. Kawasaki goes through the trouble of adding wiring that can be used for those lights, but they seem to only make the kit available. Do the math.....all the parts you need to hook up the lights, $107.00. The lights, anywhere from $15 to $300, kawasaki's auxiliary lighting system $500+ Is it surprising that individual parts are unavailable? If anyone has the parts or knows someone at kawasaki and can twist their arm for info please let me know. I'm beginning to believe those particular items are setting next to the Dodo bird
1967 150cc Honda Dream (a nightmare to look at).                        1972 450cc Honda Scrambler Moved to AZ on that one.                1976 650 cc Triumph Tiger, crashed.                                        1980ish Honda Silver Wing.                                                     1984 Harley Shovelhead HD means hundreds of dollars.            2016 Kawasaki 1000 cc Versy

waggish