Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: 2019 MY insurance  (Read 620 times)

Offline TYKE

• Versys Mega God
  • Bike: Vivamus inter Versys
  • City / Town: Northern Ireland .
Re: 2019 MY insurance
« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2019, 07:27:59 AM »
*Originally Posted by 100milesaway [+]
I think, that with the price of the top of the range new bikes climbing steadily,  you may just find that your next premium will be quite a hike from last years figure Rog.  :761:

Correct Geoff, Manufacturers RRP as well as the other factors mentioned in this thread has a significant effect on insurance quote/costs    :028:   
Be wary of an old man in a world where men die young

Roger (Rog)

Offline TYKE

• Versys Mega God
« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2019, 08:05:14 AM »
OOI, I have received an automated response from Kawasaki UK saying that they will look into my enquiry when they return to business after the Christmas & New Year Break, which I guess may be Monday 7th January

Roger (Rog)

Offline dizzy

• Versys Pro
  • Bike: V1KGT 18
  • City / Town: North West
« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2019, 10:58:55 AM »
*Originally Posted by BikerMan [+]
Dizzy, I appreciate that age, experience, occupation, location, etc., etc., is a contributory factor, but in my opinion, that is still very cheap for fully comprehensive cover on a 2018 V1K. If you don't mind me asking, what insurance company is that with as my insurance is up for renewal at the beginning of March on a very similar bike.
Many thanks.

LV. Good luck.

Wife's hew car was cheaper with them but my old one wasn't. :006: Difficulty with these no doubt automated risk assessment systems if they choose to alter one parameter it can have a big effect on outcome.

Offline BikerMan

• Versys Master
  • Bike: 2018 V1K GT SE
  • City / Town: SE London
« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2019, 12:21:18 PM »
*Originally Posted by dizzy [+]
LV. Good luck.

Wife's hew car was cheaper with them but my old one wasn't. :006: Difficulty with these no doubt automated risk assessment systems if they choose to alter one parameter it can have a big effect on outcome.

Many thanks dizzy. I really appreciate the info  :763:

Offline TYKE

• Versys Mega God
« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2019, 12:21:59 PM »
Kawasaki UK have replied and inform me that the factory haven't yet released the necessary information, but as soon as this becomes available then it will be passed to the insurance bureau

Lets hope it doesn't hold up the sale of bikes    :007:     

Roger (Rog)

Recent Topics