Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: centre stand  (Read 371 times)

Offline davey1959

• Versys Newbie
  • Bike: kawasaki versy
centre stand
« on: January 07, 2019, 05:33:08 PM »
I have a 2013 model and would like to fit a centre stand, the models i have seen for sale only show a pivot point for the bolts, on the underside of my bike there is only fixing for the side stand and nothing on the right hand side , is there a kit to fix it to the framework  and then fix the side stand to that.Any help would be most welcome.

Offline TowerMan

• Versys Master
  • Bike: Mk1 V650 & Mk2 V1k
  • City / Town: Biggar.
Re: centre stand
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2019, 07:09:38 PM »
*Originally Posted by davey1959 [+]
I have a 2013 model and would like to fit a centre stand, the models i have seen for sale only show a pivot point for the bolts, on the underside of my bike there is only fixing for the side stand and nothing on the right hand side , is there a kit to fix it to the framework  and then fix the side stand to that.Any help would be most welcome.
SW Motech Centre Stand  :027:

How it is installed instructions - https://sw-motech.com/cosmoshop/default/artikelpdf/hps_08_144_10000_b.pdf

Richard  :001:
Richard    :001:           

Offline Oldplodder

• Versys God
  • Knows bugger all
  • Bike: V1K Mk1-GL1800 '13
  • City / Town: Buckley
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2019, 07:51:19 PM »
The centre-stand on my 2012 uses points as in the above photo. Simple job to fit the stand - took me less than 30 minutes using bolt holes already in the frame.
Instructions were very good.

Dave T
Lord, Please make me into the person my dog thinks I am.

Offline TYKE

• Versys Mega God
  • Bike: 2019 SE GT
  • City / Town: Northern Ireland .
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2019, 08:29:28 PM »
I can recommend the SWMotech centre stand, I installed one onto my 2012 Versys, it worked well, was extremely well made and easy to fit. You will find that it widens the footpegs slightly but that won't cause any issues.   :002:   
Be wary of an old man in a world where men die young

Roger (Rog)

Recent Topics