Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: New old member  (Read 187 times)

Offline V-Coaster

• Versys Master
  • Bike: 19 1000 LT SE "Orca"
  • City / Town: Vancouver
New old member
« on: June 15, 2019, 01:47:49 AM »
I've been a member for several years but took a break to try another bike.
I had a 2013 gen 1 V1K after a V650 but traded it in on a KTM1190 in 2016 after 63,000 fun trouble free kms.
Well as of yesterday I have a tentative agreement to trade the KTM in on a 2019 LT SE+ and can't wait to complete the deal.
Really miss the big V. Much more refined and comfortable.  The '13 was great and the '19 sounds even better and more goodies.
Was going to wait until later in the year when Kawi Canada offers a discount on left over bikes but they are sold out of the SE  models for the year already which is a good sign they are selling well.
Should have possession late next week.
I think they have hit a home run with this one. All the bells and whistles along with Kawasaki reliability.
 :38:

Offline Floydsz1

• Versys Master
  • Bike: Versys 1000 2019
  • City / Town: Morecambe
Re: New old member
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2019, 06:52:34 AM »
Welcome back sir

Offline Sonny

• Versys God
  • Bike: '15 V1K LT, VN900C
  • City / Town: DFW, TX
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2019, 07:36:28 AM »
Welcome back. A number of people on this board have the SE+ now and they are raving about it. It appears an already great bike has been taken to the limit.  :37:
G2Ergo throttle tube, Givi Airflow screen, Dan Moto carbon fiber exhaust, Grip Puppies, Moto Werk bar risers, Kaw rad guard

Offline TYKE

• Versys Mega God
  • Bike: 2019 SE GT
  • City / Town: Northern Ireland .
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2019, 10:23:05 AM »
Welcome back into the fold V-Coaster.... you are in for a treat...... :169:     
Be wary of an old man in a world where men die young

Roger (Rog)

Offline francis83

• Versys God
  • Bike: V1K MK1 2012
  • City / Town: Trans en provenc
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2019, 08:39:56 PM »
Welcome back!!
The main point is invisible for the eyes

Offline mr.ford

• Versys Pro
  • Mr.Ford
  • Bike: 2019 Versys 1000
  • City / Town: Ottawa
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2019, 10:27:54 PM »
*Originally Posted by V-Coaster [+]
I've been a member for several years but took a break to try another bike.
I had a 2013 gen 1 V1K after a V650 but traded it in on a KTM1190 in 2016 after 63,000 fun trouble free kms.
Well as of yesterday I have a tentative agreement to trade the KTM in on a 2019 LT SE+ and can't wait to complete the deal.
Really miss the big V. Much more refined and comfortable.  The '13 was great and the '19 sounds even better and more goodies.
Was going to wait until later in the year when Kawi Canada offers a discount on left over bikes but they are sold out of the SE  models for the year already which is a good sign they are selling well.
Should have possession late next week.
I think they have hit a home run with this one. All the bells and whistles along with Kawasaki reliability.
 :38:
Welcome back! You gonna love it!

I preordered my V1K 2019 SE in December 2018. Bike has a VIN number that ends at 30 and was delivered early March...  :1: My dealer told me they were sold out as of May across Canada.. But apparently, there are still few left at some remote Quebec locations (they all asking FULL price + lots of sales fees)
I am at over 8,000km and cannot stop riding it. Amazing motorcycle.

Recent Topics

waggish