Author Topic: 2017 Versys1000 GT - FOR SALE  (Read 799 times)

Offline Deso_70

• Versys Pro
  • Bike: 2017 Versys 1000 GT
  • City / Town: Grimsby
2017 Versys1000 GT - FOR SALE
on: August 28, 2019, 11:17:42 AM
Due to health reasons, I am having to sell my motorcycle. My back went again at the beginning of the year and an operation is looming at some point in the future. As much as it pains me I think it's the right decision to sell up in the short term and then when I'm better look at getting a smaller bike.
I've put the bike back to standard, but am keeping the extra's for whoever buys the bike to have first refusal.
The bike has a full service history. I changed the oil and filter and the dealer did the other bits that were required at the time. I have recorded with photos and they are on the USB stick.
It also has two years extended warranty which ends in March 2021, so effectively there is 21/2  years warranty left.
The panniers have been used a handful of times and I added the paint protection strips to them immediately. The are in mint condition.
I put new tyre on a months back and thy have maybe covered a hundred miles if that. They AVON Storm 3D XM's and are the best tyres I've ever experienced. It's the first time I've used them and wish I'd discovered them years ago!
The front mudgauard has a crack from my disc lock that had been repaired. It is visible and looks worse in the photo.
The second photo shows the after market Pipe Worx end can I've taken off which I still have.
I have added some equivalent to the Stomp Grips (I can't remember the brand name) to the side of the bike. I didn't go with Stomp Grip as they are just too harsh on leathers as I fond out in the past. The one's on give good grip without damaging PPE.
It also had a front fender extender on and will come with a radiator guard that I've fitted. (in photo)

Milage is 12924 and I'm looking for 7400.

What if the whole world farted at once?

Offline Deso_70

• Versys Pro
  • Bike: 2017 Versys 1000 GT
  • City / Town: Grimsby
Re: 2017 Versys1000 GT - FOR SALE
Reply #1 on: September 22, 2019, 01:34:20 PM
Bump
What if the whole world farted at once?