Author Topic: S 100 White Chain Lubricant  (Read 356 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline TYKE

  • Versys Mega God
  • ******
  • Posts: 9018
  • Bike: 2019 SE GT
  • City / Town: Northern Ireland .
  • Country: gb
S 100 White Chain Lubricant
on: October 16, 2019, 08:17:57 AM
Does anyone use this product  ?

It's supposed to be very good and all year round effective, mind you it ought to be as it is expensive   :5: 

https://www.amazon.co.uk/White-Chain-Spray-Unisex-Multipurpose/dp/B07RG64L1V/ref=sr_1_11
Be wary of an old man in a world where men die young

Roger (Rog)

Online TowerMan

  • Versys Master
  • ****
  • Posts: 621
  • Bike: Mk1 V650 & Mk2 V1k
  • City / Town: Biggar.
  • Country: scotland
Re: S 100 White Chain Lubricant
Reply #1 on: October 16, 2019, 11:27:34 AM
Just use EP90 gear oil :028:


Ps does anyone know the viscosity of the blue scottoil  :027:
Richard    :001:

Offline vincentder

  • Versys Pro
  • ***
  • Posts: 268
  • Bike: versys 1000 gt
  • City / Town: Zoetermeer
  • Country: nl
Re: S 100 White Chain Lubricant
Reply #2 on: October 16, 2019, 02:34:26 PM
*Originally Posted by TYKE [+]
Does anyone use this product  ?

It's supposed to be very good and all year round effective, mind you it ought to be as it is expensive   :5: 

https://www.amazon.co.uk/White-Chain-Spray-Unisex-Multipurpose/dp/B07RG64L1V/ref=sr_1_11

Have been using the predecessor of this chainlube. Worked fine, not a lot of fling. Havent used the 2.0 version. They claim it to be better, but some response on German MC gear shop beg to differ.  https://www.louis-moto.co.uk/artikel/s100-white-chain-spray-2-0/10038327/bewertungen?list=0723f91c90a6a643e43d042dca59d8e5
 
Was looking to get the motul from the F9 video for under the seat to bring on trips.

might go the cheap way aswell to give it a go.


Offline TYKE

  • Versys Mega God
  • ******
  • Posts: 9018
  • Bike: 2019 SE GT
  • City / Town: Northern Ireland .
  • Country: gb
Re: S 100 White Chain Lubricant
Reply #3 on: October 16, 2019, 02:48:26 PM
@ Towerman, thanks, but your paste response, which TBH I have seen before, doesn't answer my enquiry about the latest version of the Ketten chain lubrication spray  (S100)

*Originally Posted by vincentder [+]
Have been using the predecessor of this chainlube. Worked fine, not a lot of fling. Havent used the 2.0 version. They claim it to be better, but some response on German MC gear shop beg to differ.  https://www.louis-moto.co.uk/artikel/s100-white-chain-spray-2-0/10038327/bewertungen?list=0723f91c90a6a643e43d042dca59d8e5
 
Was looking to get the motul from the F9 video for under the seat to bring on trips.

might go the cheap way aswell to give it a go.



Thanks that does help with my enquiry    :763:   
Be wary of an old man in a world where men die young

Roger (Rog)

Offline pinkaardvark

  • Versys Pro
  • ***
  • Posts: 213
  • Bike: Versys GT
  • City / Town: Swavesey
  • Country: scotland
Re: S 100 White Chain Lubricant
Reply #4 on: October 16, 2019, 06:46:57 PM
Unisex Ketten Spray from Dr Wack?

Offline dizzy

  • Versys Pro
  • ***
  • Posts: 281
  • Bike: V1KGT 18
  • City / Town: North West
  • Country: gb
Re: S 100 White Chain Lubricant
Reply #5 on: October 16, 2019, 07:54:27 PM
*Originally Posted by TowerMan [+]
Just use EP90 gear oil :028:


Ps does anyone know the viscosity of the blue scottoil  :027:

Don't know about scotoil but Tutoro Oiler Mfrgs crudgingly say that EP75 could be used as a last resort, their own oil being the best choice obvs.

Never used the white stuff, Wurth dry was good.

Offline attyla

  • Versys Pro
  • ***
  • Posts: 65
  • Prima si impara a camminare...poi a correre !
  • Bike: Kawa Versys 1000 18
  • City / Town: VR
  • Country: it
Re: S 100 White Chain Lubricant
Reply #6 on: October 17, 2019, 03:52:24 PM
If I can recommend it, I use this, and I feel very good !!  :152:

It is a product for industrial chains and gears ..  :178:





Lubricating grease for open gears, transmission chains, hoists, assembly,

packaging machinery, conveyor belts, gear wheels, rods and hinges, asphalt pavers,

drilling machines, road sweepers, shears and presses, winches. Mineral containing lubricant

additives E.P. (extreme pressure). It penetrates and reaches the most inaccessible points of the gears,

eliminates the inconvenience of uncovered areas. Ensures 100% lubrication. It never dries up

High adhesion and load resistance. Forms a tough film for high pressure and resistant to

washout, at temperatures, at centrifugation. Prevents gear wear and protects

from corrosion, forming an anti-wear shield. Also applicable on moving chains.

Straw yellow colo

 


waggish