Author Topic: Hindle end can w/ mid pipe, and decat link pipe. Texas, USA  (Read 283 times)

jimbob and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline sweatmachine

• Versys Pro
  • Bike: 2017 Versys 1000 LT
  • City / Town: austin, tx
Used but not abused Hindle end can w/ link pipe and hardware, plus a Max Torque Cans decat pipe.  These fit my 2017 and should fit all years through 2018. 

Willing to sell all together as a package or separate.   US shipping only due to cost.  Prefer Paypal F&F or Venmo.

Hindle + mid pipe and mounting hardware (some hardware not pictured):  $125 shipped to the US. 

Max Torque Cans cat delete pipe (with clamp not pictured):  $75 shipped to the US.

Buy it all together:  $175 shipped to the US.

Thanks for looking!  More photos and videos available upon request.

Pics here (added some new photos):

https://imgur.com/a/VsrPxlU
Last Edit: December 03, 2019, 02:49:37 AM by sweatmachine

Offline sweatmachine

• Versys Pro
Re: Hindle end can w/ mid pipe, and decat link pipe. Texas, USA
Reply #1 on: December 10, 2019, 01:40:48 AM
I've had a few messages, but these are still available!  Open to offers...especially for a package deal!  Worst I can say is no!

Offline DrGonzo615

• Versys Pro
  • Bike: 2016 Versys 1000LT
  • City / Town: Sacramento
interested. Did you have to get your ECU flashed for it to work properly with the CAT delete?

Offline sweatmachine

• Versys Pro
*Originally Posted by DrGonzo615 [+]
interested. Did you have to get your ECU flashed for it to work properly with the CAT delete?

Several folks run decat systems without the ECU reflashed without issue.  I had mine reflashed and never ran the cat delete prior to the reflash.

I had 2 Wheel Dynoworks out of Washington State reflash my ECU.  Their reviews are flawless and the experience with them has been absolutely fantastic.  It costs about $300 (they run specials from time to time) and they reflash/ship the same day they receive the ECU.  It takes about 5 days from the time you ship it to get it back, depending on where you live.  To me, the reflash is worth doing because the bike runs better, stronger, and about 20 degrees cooler than it did before the reflash.  They also disable the PAIR/Air Injection system with the tune (though it requires plugging some vac lines in/under the airbox).  I could expound on this further if interested, but IMO the reflash is well worth it and the performance difference is readily apparent!

Thanks for the interest! Let me know if you have other questions.

Last Edit: Yesterday at 03:52:42 PM by sweatmachine

Offline DrGonzo615

• Versys Pro
  • Bike: 2016 Versys 1000LT
  • City / Town: Sacramento
Thanks for the info. Is there a guard or anything for the mid pipe? Have any problem melting a boot on the exhaust?