Author Topic: Riding and the virus  (Read 943 times)

Offline Rockdoc

• Versys Master
  • Bike: 2019 V1000 SE GT
  • City / Town: Derby
Re: Riding and the virus
Reply #20 on: March 25, 2020, 01:27:10 PM
 :008:

Keith
2019 Emerald Blazed Green/Metallic Flat Spark Black SE GT.
Where do they get the names for these colours?

Offline TNGW1500SE

• Versys Pro
  • Bike: 2016 Versys 1000
  • City / Town: Sylva, NC
Reply #21 on: March 25, 2020, 01:28:57 PM
*Originally Posted by 2tallrider [+]
Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be a clear concise message from officials in the USA. I would have great trust in your infectious disease expert, Dr. Anthony Fauci tho....if a certain someone would take his advice  :notsure:

Our leaders are not qualified. I'm starting to think that we don't have the best system of government. Some could argue it's the best on the planet but it's not the best possible. We vote and pick a leader. Most people don't have the time to really research their pick. Kids, work and life just get in the way. Then you have the nutjobs who believe the crazy crap voting. There's no test to see if a person is qualified for the job or to vote and every 4 years the whole thing can change. A wise company wouldn't pick a CEO based upon who the employees voted for.     
"The feeling of the wind in your face will lift your heart." Phil Collins / On My Way

Offline francis83

• Versys God
  • Bike: V1K MK1 2012
  • City / Town: Trans en provenc
Reply #22 on: March 25, 2020, 09:38:18 PM
As Tyke said upper in France we also have many restrictions. And if we have to go outside home, we need to have with us a sworm statement that indicate what is the reason of our movement. At many corners police or gendarmerie is stopping you and is verifiyng all those statements. If you are not in order the fine is 135. If you repeat offence it's 1500 and 3750 for the multi offences.
For jogging or sport no more 500m far your home.

We fight against the Covid!!
The main point is invisible for the eyes

waggish