Author Topic: Full set of luggage liners  (Read 694 times)

Offline archer8354

• Versys Member
  • Bike: V1K 2016 Green
  • City / Town: Northampton
Full set of luggage liners
on: May 09, 2021, 05:28:11 PM
Anyone interested in a set of Kawasaki panier liners and a V47 Givi top box liner. They have had very little use, are in very good condition and come complete with shoulder straps. Have sold my Versys so they are no longer needed. 55.00 for all 3 with free postage in the UK.

Offline andersoncm2

• Versys Member
  • Motorcycle Nut
  • Bike: 2019 Versys1000selt+
  • City / Town: Keysville
Re: Full set of luggage liners
Reply #1 on: May 17, 2021, 03:59:12 PM
I'm interested, but I'm in the U. S..  Shipping would probably cost me more than what you are asking.  Good price for all three, though.   

Offline archer8354

• Versys Member
  • Bike: V1K 2016 Green
  • City / Town: Northampton
Reply #2 on: May 17, 2021, 04:07:57 PM
I think your right. Maybe you move to the UK so you can enjoy our glorious weather. 😉

Offline andersoncm2

• Versys Member
  • Motorcycle Nut
  • Bike: 2019 Versys1000selt+
  • City / Town: Keysville
Reply #3 on: May 17, 2021, 04:28:11 PM
*Originally Posted by archer8354 [+]
I think your right. Maybe you move to the UK so you can enjoy our glorious weather. 😉

I'd love to visit the UK sometime!  My wife went for a visit to London for her nephew's wedding nearly 10 years ago, but work kept me from being able to go on the trip.  Maybe one day! :152:

Offline Pir8life

• Versys Pro
  • With great power comes great responsibility
  • Bike: 2015 V1K
  • City / Town: Richmond, VA
Reply #4 on: May 17, 2021, 06:31:03 PM
I've been looking into these as well, unfortunately I too am located in the states, just up the road from andersoncm2.  I'm riding my bike up to Philadelphia in June to visit an old shipmate and I think that these would be handy for my trip.  The UK is high on my to-do list of places to see.  I've traveled a lot to many countries around South America, but never to Europe.  Soon!! 
I fear the man who drinks water and so remembers this morning what the rest of us said last night ~Ben Franklin~

Online Floydsz1

• Versys God
  • Bike: 1000 SE GT 2019
  • City / Town: Sunny Morecambe
Reply #5 on: May 17, 2021, 06:50:20 PM
I Bought these for my 2019 versys. They are bigger than the kawasaki ones so fill the pannier better. I can get a full face helmet in one but i cant in the kawasaki ones. Not sure what the cost of shipping will be.

ebay number

Thats a very good price for them from archer8354 for all three bags

Last Edit: May 17, 2021, 06:56:24 PM by Floydsz1

Offline Pir8life

• Versys Pro
Reply #6 on: May 18, 2021, 10:55:20 AM
*Originally Posted by Floydsz1 [+]
I Bought these for my 2019 versys. They are bigger than the kawasaki ones so fill the pannier better. I can get a full face helmet in one but i cant in the kawasaki ones. Not sure what the cost of shipping will be.

ebay number

:763:
I fear the man who drinks water and so remembers this morning what the rest of us said last night ~Ben Franklin~

Offline markymark11

• Versys Master
  • Bike: 2017
  • City / Town: Basingstoke
Reply #7 on: May 18, 2021, 12:42:41 PM
You can see the size difference here in this old topic.

https://www.versys1000.com/index.php/topic,19097.0.html

Offline Pir8life

• Versys Pro
Reply #8 on: May 18, 2021, 04:31:23 PM
*Originally Posted by markymark11 [+]
You can see the size difference here in this old topic.

https://www.versys1000.com/index.php/topic,19097.0.html

I ordered a set this morning...coming from the UK as I couldn't find anything else here in the states other than the Kawasaki liners.  Revzilla sells the Kawasaki's for $145.00 with free shipping.  Plus shipping, the aftermarket bags cost me $107 and some change.  These should come in handy for my trip to Philly. 

On a side note  :006::  I feel terrible/guilty about side stepping around archer8354's post and not getting the bags that he is offering.  The price that he is asking is a steal and well worth it if you need all three bags and live in the UK.  Unfortunately, I believe that shipping to the states would have pushed up the price beyond what I paid for these aftermarket bags.  Sometimes companies can offer better shipping rates than what you or I could find.  Good luck with your sale, well worth the money if you live in the UK.   :028:

waggish